Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Betrayal Among Friends

Cassio seems to be unfit for my lieutenant position. When I arrived from defeating the Turks, it seems that all hell has broken loose. On land from the boat, I wanted to have a celebration. A celebration of Cyprus being safe, and myself to marry Desdemona. I put Cassio in charge to guard the event. While we were enjoying the party, the alarm bell rang. When I came outside to look at what was the matter, Montano was bleeding and Cassio was holding the weapon. I demanded an answer but both Iago and Cassio forgot what happened. After Iago tried to protect Cassio from being in trouble, I relieved Cassio of his duty. Desdemona was worried, but I told her I would take care of it. I see Desdemona speaking with Cassio as he is angry because he can't remember anything. My only hope is that Desdemona still loves me after my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment