Sunday, January 15, 2012

Must Kill

Let's get to the point here. Iago has been telling me that Cassio is having relations with Desdemona. When he finally told me that he saw Cassio with her handkerchief, I fell and had a seizure. After I woke up, Iago said that Cassio came in and Iago has arranged to speak with him. Then he has a plan. He tells me to hide in the closet when the two are talking about Desdemona to see his reactions. While in there, Cassio was laughing and mocking my Desdemona. Then I lost it. This woman comes in holding my handkerchief. Cassio doesn't even care for Desdemona, even while cheating. I realize I must kill Cassio. Iago says he'll do it for me and that I should also kill Desdemona in her sleep and not to poison her. When Lodovico walks in to inform me of my leaving to Venice, Desdemona seems happy. I slap her because of my loss of control. I try to talk to Emilia the next day, but she won't speak of Desdemona. Desdemona and I have been arguing and has just been angering me. The next couple of days will be hell for whoever stands in my way to stop this infidelity.

No comments:

Post a Comment